Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bunch of shows coming up and if you live in New Jersey you should have already been marked your calanders for this one.

Other shows include
12/4 @ House Party in Rhode Island
12/5 @ Rebel Sound Room in PIttsfield, MA with Pistol, Shape, TMFSE and probably more
12/14 @ Court Tavern in New Brunswick, NJ with Spanish Gamble
12/15 @ 659 Lounge in Brooklyn, NY with Spanish Gamble
I may also be jumping in the van with the Spanish Gamblers for the rest of their tour after BK..I spoke to Colin Gamble today and I will keep yall posted about that.
There will be a 2 parter fall tour video dropping on the internet very soon that will likely blow your minds. Here's a few photos in the meantime. Photo credits: Pistol






The Division East skate shop video "Tomorrow" is out. Order it here it is excellent.

And peep my NJ.com write up on the movie HERE

Me and Faggy smokes are working on some music right now so I will speak to you all again soon.

<3
g

P.S. I cannot stop playing this video game the graphics are soo lifelike

No comments:

Post a Comment