Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I TOLD YOU I'D UPDATE WITH A WEEKLY VID

And here's this weeks flick, it's not that good but what the fuck it's only been a week, besides NEXT WEEK! will be a music video for the song "Gateway to a Savage Frontier" directed by Pad Dowd and produced by DOS4GW from Australia. You can listen to the song at the myspace page.

GDP @ Handsome Mansion 5/28/2010 from Patrick Gerity on Vimeo.

Boston and Worcester were fun.POW in dat azz, Sub Sciddum, Black Zaker 4th quarter but still good to see the God, motherfuckers getting bloodied right out in front of the spot, peace to Chuck at Crescent Cafe. Run for cover, literally.

This Friday June 4th I will be performing along with TMFSE, Roebus One, Pistol and of course Ray Strife in support of his new record. I think I'll have tapes for the show too.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment