Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New song off "Useless Eaters", New Larry Hobson, New Planet Cognac and bunch of showszz

Listen and download a new song off "Useless Eaters" on the Run For Cover Winter Sampler Click image to download


So Planet Cognac has a new free digital EP dropping Thursday 2/17 and a release pardee for it. Features Ron Raygun, Space Jesus, Gold Diggaz Paradise and more. I believe there's a vodka bar at this thing too. Click flyer for Facebook event page


I'll be at Gallery U this Saturday playing a show, click flyer for Facebook event


I'm also on Tumblr now. Follow a brother.


"Neural Circuitry" video will be out next week as well as new merch, new shows, and UE pre-orders. Minds will be blown.

Larry Hobson and Benny 2 Bar's "Knew Shit" dropping on SlangCorp any minute now featuring TMFSE, Pistol, Tame One and of course yours truly.

In case you haven't already noticed, this our year. Some people have been asking me about SXSW = I will not be there my schedule is too hectic I'm sorry Texans I'll be back soon.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment