Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jashafest

Last night was one of the most impromptu, coolest nights of my life. Our new pals Dexter the Expert and David suggested we play a show up in the mountains of Los Alamos, NM and they would provide the power generator and PA system. We went to Mesa skate park til the sun went down and headed to Jemez Springs. The trail was sketchy as fuck and in no way intended for a van like ours but Pistol Pedro laced that shit. Last night was also Pistol's first show back with us in a week. I was skeptical of the turnout cause of how far from civilization the spot was but a surprising amount of kids carpooled in pick up trucks and came through. There was a keg, some tequila and lots of young people. Faggy had an impromptu set that had the ladies shaking what their mothers blessed them with well into the wee hours of the morning. It was out of a movie. Tonight my homey Chris Fort set us up in Albuquerque, NM and there is a handle of E&J with my name on it. Here are some photos from last nights madness and a few others from the past day or two.
















Oh yeah and Thursday in Arizona=

I'll be at the Che Cafe in San Diego, CA this Friday 7/16 with Trap Them and Saviours on some last minute ishtar. Jan the Don and Benny 2 Bars will be meeting us in Cali and I don't think I need to explain the amount of trouble we plan to cause. Speaking of which, Troublemaker posted a new song off their "Sons of No One" 7inch...this has absolutely nothing to do with this blog but they fucking rip and they are my homies so go listen to that song, I've been jamming to it like 5 times a day- www.myspace.com/troublemakernj

It is show time in ABQ.

<3
g

No comments:

Post a Comment